Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An update

What do i start with?
I really hate to come up with words after a long gap, same for the notebook thing i had started. Life is just too unpredictable to be stable i say.
I've been into music more recently, with the exams coming up I really stress up a lot.
Earning from the internet is crazy! trust me search google and you'll see so many sites, some pay some don't.
I've been researching a bit though its a time taking process unless you're investing a bit.
Relations, friends, girls, girls these four words are really really very harmful.

For once, I need to be on myself, wake up in the morning see the sun shine and not be worried about my girl doubting me on my contacts with others.

I have been doing pretty weird stuff lately, never have i helped two lovers but yes It is a great feeling when they thank you, call you God sent, a feeling no girl can give.

To add another, dreams are polluting my mind these days, dreams of me with the girl I'd never be with, dreams that are so realistic I wake up with shock, yes its weird.
I'll get more soon.
cares
~fiazio

No comments: